Awe well I went to re write that and now there's evidence! That's lame. Anyway, raccoons are so cute, to see them in person poking their heads out gives you a whole new appreciation. I love the Garden State quote. Best quote of the movie. I miss you :(
raccoons freak me out but if you like them, you should come visit me in pennsylvania - there are lots here! (oh. you should also come because i miss you.)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAwe well I went to re write that and now there's evidence! That's lame. Anyway, raccoons are so cute, to see them in person poking their heads out gives you a whole new appreciation. I love the Garden State quote. Best quote of the movie. I miss you :(
ReplyDeleteCUUUTE!
ReplyDeleteraccoons freak me out
ReplyDeletebut if you like them, you should come visit me in pennsylvania - there are lots here!
(oh. you should also come because i miss you.)
Try to make him your pet....he's real cute. My friend from Idaho raised a raccoon.
ReplyDelete