yeah he's my boo. makell i LOVED talking to you that day, you are the funnest to tell stories to because you get all laughy and want to know more but not in a 'i wanna hear the latest gossip' way, just a im so excited for you and want to hear all about the fun kind of way. <3 i miss our sumo girl talk.
love this! I need details. Call me sometime and chat? love you!
ReplyDeleteAubrey, you little beauty, I miss you too. And I love that you are dating him!
ReplyDeleteso its official then? yea!
ReplyDeleteyeah he's my boo.
ReplyDeletemakell i LOVED talking to you that day, you are the funnest to tell stories to because you get all laughy and want to know more but not in a 'i wanna hear the latest gossip' way, just a im so excited for you and want to hear all about the fun kind of way. <3 i miss our sumo girl talk.