"be happy for this moment. this moment is your life."
I swear, you have just too much fun!!!
Fun fun in the summer sun. I think that is the same beach that is in 'Eternal Sunshine on a Spotless Mind' Jealous. It looks like it anyway. My hair needs you...it wants to be pinkish blondish redheadish.
yes teryn... montauk, just meet me there and we can paint pink hair :)ps. i miss you real bad lately. craving some havasupai just like old times.
I swear, you have just too much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteFun fun in the summer sun. I think that is the same beach that is in 'Eternal Sunshine on a Spotless Mind' Jealous. It looks like it anyway. My hair needs you...it wants to be pinkish blondish redheadish.
ReplyDeleteyes teryn... montauk, just meet me there and we can paint pink hair :)
ReplyDeleteps. i miss you real bad lately. craving some havasupai just like old times.