10.20.2009

super day

i flew in on the red eye- arrival time 5:55 am.
hopped in a cab and an hour later pulled up to my front door. took an hour nap then ran to work looking a little less put together than an average day. don't worry it's not like we were coloring a super models hair or anything...
try four.



natasha poly


maryna linchuk


lindsay ellingson

it was amazing. no sleep + no food all day- so sleepy.  but so worth it. it will take me just a second to come off the high it gave me. a day packed full of perfect color like that makes me feel like i am going to explode i love it so much! so so much! i can't really explain it but when the color is so seamless and intentional and then so gorgeous- i want to eat it! i am so incredibly passionate about what i do and there is something about pairing beautiful color with beautiful girls-it just makes it look better. today was a super day.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! That's amazing! You are mind"bottling"! I swear, only things like this happen to you. I love that you are doing something that you're passionate about. That's what makes life the best. Hip hip hizza for you little girlie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to take a color class from you. I swear I need a refresher course since I haven't been in a salon for years. Sad, but true. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones