12.30.2009


if barbie was a real woman she would tip over from being top heavy. and her neck would be two times too long to hold her head up. she'd also have to walk on all fours because her feet are too small to balance her upright. sounds miserable to be barbie. doesn't it?

3 comments:

  1. exactly... who literally had a broken back from being top heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha

    OK!!! I just freaked out because "You Make My Dreams Come True" came on and I was thinking, "I don't have this on my playlist. Why is it playing?" And then I realized it was on your playlist! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song! I heard it in my friend's cycling class and I stole his cd because I loved it so much! haha Anyway...Oh, and I blast this to full volume in my car ever time it comes on. ;D

    ReplyDelete

tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones