1.27.2010


did you see when bachelor jake sent two girls home monday and then dun dun dun... tossed the rose into the burning fire? i am not a tv watcher. other than greys anatomy, i  haven't sat down to watch the tele in over three years. but i have met my match- i can not get enough of this show. the girls are hilarious! and he is just the king of cheesy comments. a very sexy king but there are moments where i feel so awkward for them i have to just close my eyes and not watch! all the decisions are so dramatic and unpredictable and they all happen with the nice touch of various levels of high and low intensity background music. really what more can you ask for in a show? my mom and i have weekly chats after each episode and pick our favorites. tenley and corrie are mine. is anyone else loving this? favorites? and you don't think vienna has extensions do you? please nominate me next season.

7 comments:

  1. I've stalked your blog ever since you did my hair that one time. But I had to comment because I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loves the bachelor. Totally my guilty pleasure. It is so hilarious. I like tenley and Ali. I read a rumor from someone who says they have an inside source on the show, that he picks Vienna in the end! Would you be so shocked? I would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this show kills me! We don't have cable where I live, so we only get like 5 channels and the Bachelor is one of them! I have never watched the show in my life... and now I do. I liked Ella... and Corrie and Tenley are cute too... he is super cute- but so CHEESY!! AH!!! its almost really frustrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree... super hot but SUPER cheesy. Almost can't take it, but kind of love it? And Tenley is by far my favorite... I like corrie too but everyone else drives me crazy! I liked how kathryn told it to him straight and I thought he was dumb to get rid of her. I say he ends up with Tenley because they are both equally cheesy... I'm glad I'm not the only one hooked on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this show. I can hardly wait til Monday comes and the bachelor is on! If I miss it because of work I wake up EARLY to watch it the next morning. ha ha.

    I used to like Ali but not so much anymore. I don't like Tenley but I think she is perfect for Jake. He keeps saying on talk shows "I don't have to choose anyone!" I hope he does though. :)

    Love your guts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! We ARe the same!! Have to close my eyes in about half of it. ESPECIALLY the kissing... He is so so awkward! Vienna is a man. seriously. So not cute. I love tenley and corrie too!! They are my faves. So happy that weird dark hair girl got kicked off too... she always wore like bright blue or green eye shadow... so not attractive with the hooker outfit she chose out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i am so glad i am not the only one who is obsessed and feeling the same way. teryn no worries, if you don't have a tv the episodes are all available online :)

    ReplyDelete

tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones