Holy Cow...I didn't even recognize you, girl! Even after the blog said it was you, I still had to take a triple look! You look cute...just not my Aub I'm used to! You're beautiful always.
i would never have done this if i didn't work in a salon because 1. it would have cost $1200 and 2. a root touch up is easy. i don't plan on keeping it up though... i'll just enjoy the stages of going darker... you'll see! :) i already toned my roots down today... love it.
SHUT UP!!!! That is insane! But oh so pretty it is! :D
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! You look hot! Blonde bombshell. I couldn't have pictured you with blonde hair but it looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! Hello gorgeous. I love it!
ReplyDeleteand the hottest blonde i have ever laid eyes on!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow...I didn't even recognize you, girl! Even after the blog said it was you, I still had to take a triple look! You look cute...just not my Aub I'm used to! You're beautiful always.
ReplyDeleteLove it Aubrey!!! Super hot!
ReplyDeletehaha krista i couldn't help but laugh out loud when i read your comment.
ReplyDeletei really had no idea going blond would be such a hit! it generated the most facebook comments i ever got... over fifty. whoa.
thanks. you are all real nice. xo
You give me courage to someday try new things with my hair :) It IS a hit, ..have fun with those roots!
ReplyDeletei would never have done this if i didn't work in a salon because 1. it would have cost $1200 and 2. a root touch up is easy. i don't plan on keeping it up though... i'll just enjoy the stages of going darker... you'll see! :) i already toned my roots down today... love it.
ReplyDelete