"be happy for this moment. this moment is your life."
ME too! I love nie nie. She is amazing.
I have been watching this video and reading her blog non stop for the last 3 days. She has consumed me. I love her and I don't even know her. And it's true, the first time I watched this video you immediatley flooded my mind. Love you Aub.
So good! I've watched it four times since last Friday and it makes me cry every time. I love her. It's so sad and inspiring at the same time.
she lives right by me. she is so amazing. i love her
love you too russ. thanks for sharing.
finally watched...i cried.
but it was worth the cry. i know it was.
ME too! I love nie nie. She is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI have been watching this video and reading her blog non stop for the last 3 days. She has consumed me. I love her and I don't even know her. And it's true, the first time I watched this video you immediatley flooded my mind. Love you Aub.
ReplyDeleteSo good! I've watched it four times since last Friday and it makes me cry every time. I love her. It's so sad and inspiring at the same time.
ReplyDeleteshe lives right by me. she is so amazing. i love her
ReplyDeletelove you too russ. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletefinally watched...i cried.
ReplyDeletebut it was worth the cry. i know it was.
ReplyDelete