10.08.2010

a mention+making it big in the city


if you flip open to somewhere in the middle of this months october InSTYLE you'll find a list of the top salons in the states. my salon is the one listed under manhattan's. and because i am one of the colorists at a salon that got recognized as the best in a national magazine, it makes me feel kind of (really) happy inside. hoo-rah for living a dream!

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I can't tell you how incredibly happy I am for you!! :D My cousin is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am obsessed with InStyle. and you have a really cool life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not at all surprised. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING! That is awesome. I'm so happy for you. And I think you're amazing.... I love love love love what you did to my hair. You are a goddess. ;)

    ReplyDelete

tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones