3.09.2011

'little lion man'

nathan steven usher is so hilar'. i just laugh so hard sometimes i think i may vomit and it's such a good feeling even though it has the word vomit in it.  i'm really good at documenting his life. i always whip out my iphone v. cam and film him like he is a movie star.  I have liked to keep it on the DL because if he got discovered I wouldn't have him all to myself. but sometimes pics just don't do the boy justice. i wish i had a video of his drop-it-like-its-hot-move but this vid of him flipping an omelet, for the first time in all of his ancient life, is my all time fav. (mostly because of his "proudest moment of my life" face at the end. you'd think he was holding up his first born son)





yep... skillZ.

nate made fun of his mom once for falling and getting a black eye and his coordination has been downhill since. he's fallen twice with me and  both times landed flat on his face because his hands were in his pockets. he is a tall giant so it makes it twice as funny as an average sized male and i bust up laughing every time. i'm super weird around him and he still likes me and i never ever let him take naps because i just poke him so he'll play with me instead of sleep. ( i hate napping) he says it drives him crazy but i know he actually loves it. 

anyways, i have a lot of hilar' vids of us doing all of the above but I don't want to build you up too much when you read this just to bring you crashing down when I tell you we broke up. it's true. he's the sweetest/hottest/hilar' guy ever and I couldn't commit. sometimes I just feel like a kid and want to play for the rest of my life. I am so in love with this man and feel bad that I tricked him into being my best accessory for so long and then bailed because i got scared. I wish I could think of something terrible to say about him so he doesn't get snatched up real quick and break my heart even more but I can't think of anything right now. lucky me for having him as my lovebird for the past year.

I know what some of you are thinking, BIG fail aubrey. grow up and marry the man, you are twenty two and twenty two is not that young! well to me it is. and I believe our lives are what we make them and right this very minute I'm not ready to make that choice. i guess I'll just be sad.

so that's my update. that's what's been going on.  he sang me a improv break up song on his guitar and i secretly videoed that too but i hold it too dear to  my heart to post. (it will  make you laugh. it will make you cry) I've been doing lots of taking cabs to work so I don't have to sit by strangers in the mornings, listening to mumford and sons, eating king size kit kats in one sittings, and today I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich convinced it would cheer me up but then I just ended up with crumbs in my bed and an ugly cry face.

im so sad you'd think the bachelor just sent me home and then at the girls tell all reunion show the girls ganged up on me and told me I was a bad mother! (brats) but that didn't really happen, me and my bf just broke up and I am human so I am sad. having sad days and trying to make sure I didn't make a gi-normous mistake by letting him slip through my fingers instead of letting him put a ring on my finger. I've been worrying about what if i made the biggest mistake of my life and wonder what a tragedy it would be if I one day pop a kid out and it looks just like nate! my baby's daddy would be so confused and then I would know for sure I messed up because my kids were created in heaven with the right guy and then i made a MISTAKE and chose the wrong lover and God sent them to me anyways since they were already made! ah tragedy!

(i know that doesn't really happen) but the thought did linger in my brain a little longer than i would have liked. we would have made hot super model children (does everyone think that before they reproduce?) who knows! maybe this world will spin around and we'll be meant to be! just in another season. until then i'm the new loner who is missing her best friend.

10 comments:

  1. Mumford and sons is my savior on crap days. And I'm pretty positive that with your genes, your kids would be super models no matter who your baby daddy is. Love you. xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer. I just have to say that after I got married I was like, "Oh. That's it?" Turns out getting married was not that big of a deal after all, and my life didn't drastically change or turn itsself upside down after tying the knot. You don't have to give up your life or your personal goals and dreams when you get married! So basically what I'm saying is that marriage turned out to not be as scary or as huge or as monumental as I used to think it was. You love someone, you want to be with them, so you get married, and then you keep hanging out and having fun like you always have. Except you get to split the rent and you don't have to go home at night. It's grand. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you meet that you man your supposed to marry, everything falls out the window. Whatever dreams and hopes and fantasies you have of your what your life could be..wont have any merit because you know that this/he is what it was all about. Not to say that you cant still have dreams, they just aren't the object of desire anymore because you know with out a doubt that your life is meant to be with this person, whatever life that looks like. So if your still looking for what your life "could" be..your not ready! Aubrey, your instincts are what makes you amazing. Just glow with the flow. And yes, as mentioned above, getting married seriously doesn't alter, end, or box up your life, but when your ready to be married, you wont be having an inner battle, I promise. Love ya beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I just said "LOL" out loud. Haha.

    Poor Nate. I'm on his side!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you Aubs. You'll know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Auby! I'm sorry to hear about you and your man. But my mom told me she saw ya at church and you were adorable as ever which I didn't doubt for a second! The amazing race has got to meet up soon. I miss my 310 girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHUT UP! This is not true! This can't be true! I hate this story and think you need to take it back ASAP! Right this second Aubs!
    I'm just sick that you left your BFF! Is he mean to you? Beat your face in when you burn his dinner? Forget your birthday and alow you to have zero fun? Do you just look at him with discust when he tries to kiss you or ditch his phone calls bc he just annoys you? Ummm... NO! And I mean NO! Why don't you deserve to be happy? Why not let yourself be the recipient of something thats more amazing than you can comprehend? I need more than just a comment space to say what I need to right now. Plus I'm getting emotional and too sad for you right now AND I'm using "!" too much. So call me anytime. Fly here right now and we can find a cozzy couch to sit on and talk this out. Then you will marry this boy. You HAVE TO! That's the only outcome of this story that I will allow. The end! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried to post a comment awhile back... don't know what happened to it... but everything will turn out ok. I love you and love reading about your life. Good for you for listening to your heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have the best friends and fam ever. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones