5.02.2011

a scooter ride to the donut shop




saturday J and I went to the doughnut plant to check it off my "things to do before I leave NYC forever" (but not really forever) list.  they have strangedelicious, and never before heard of flavors! and it was the perfect day for a scooter ride. that's why i have helmet hair. (please excuse) the donuts tasted real yummy and that's why i'm so into my bite and sharing my jelly one with J in these pics i guess?  peanut butter + jelly was my fav, naturally. if you're ever in city you should go. and just in case you're not, i made a little movie  for you so you didn't feel left out. 

6 comments:

  1. You are the cutest...even with your helmet hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the hugest doughnut i've ever seen. i need one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 - I wish I could make a video like that.
    #2 - I love that song.
    #3 - I want to see the Flatiron Building SO bad! I LOVE that building!
    #4 - I would get lost in that city.
    #5 - You rock the helmet hair.
    #6 - I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously in love with that video. and you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. scooter is the way to go since walking when the subway is down is HELL: it makes the donuts less delicious (and so did the 30 minute line).

    ReplyDelete

tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones