9.22.2009

super nerd


i loved them.  i grew up and still love them. i love that they're beautiful. i love that they don't always have to look polished- the grunge dumpster looks better on them than any pair and i admire them for it. oh and it helps that when they do dress up, its almost stupid how pretty they are. i love that too.
well, they get waxed at our salon so ashley came in today.  i am a super nerd admitting this but i got a little nervous today when she booked her appointment! 
she looked like this:

not the friendliest girl on this planet, but i still love looking at them and wishing i had all their clothes!
that's all for today.
xo...

2 comments:

  1. Me too for all the above. Well, almost all of the above. I only watched them on Full House, but I love their style and think they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up loving them too!! Every adventure movie with mary-kate and ashley we have and I watched over and over. Plus all of the other odd movies they did. They were super cool when we were growing up. It still seems like they should be that same way... ha ha anyway, cool that you met one of them!!

    ReplyDelete

tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones