"be happy for this moment. this moment is your life."
1.31.2010
this year i am going to knit my valentine a smitten. knitting is a new found talent of mine, my friend ash taught me how, and i just know valentine will love it. what man wouldn't?
i'm going to have to start now to have enough knit for everyone in time for christmas this year... starting right away. you will soon all be proud smitten owners.
This would be great for Rexburg. Too bad I have no one to share it with. Meh well. Tis life. haha
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous. I wish I could be your Valentine so I could be the proud owner of a smitten! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteOh how I love this! I wish I could knit. That's awesome you have an awesome friend to teach you!
ReplyDeletei'm going to have to start now to have enough knit for everyone in time for christmas this year... starting right away. you will soon all be proud smitten owners.
ReplyDeletei want to be a proud smitten owner too...nyc is cold and we need more love in this city. :)
ReplyDelete