2.04.2010

just a few of my to-do's



  • drink more water. when i drink out of a water bottle i tend to drink more. i am not one of those water connoisseurs.  i think it all tastes the same (hose water included)  unless of course your drinking the water from my grandma's house, that is special water that you plug your nose and chug down as a last resort.  of course i buy smart water anyways, because it's the cool thing to do. and who doesn't want to be cool?
  • write more love letters. i missed my little ones so much last spring i started writing love letters and sending sweet somethings through the mail. it was such a treat getting letters back. i have a little treasure box filled with all the cute words my little carl and g wrote to me. yes, some look blank but  (whisper: they're written in invisible ink) 
  • sew more pretty things.  my sweet mom flew out last spring and we created some darling curtains to shade my windows. i just love them and love sewing. my new roommate was the TA for a BYU sewing class for a few years and has offered to teach me a few tricks. i am going to call myself lucky, dust off my sewing machine, and be inspired. 

7 comments:

  1. Rubi and Stanton could have showed you some sweet tricks.... durrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wanna be really cool, you'll be like me and get a cycling water bottle. Now those are the coolest. ;)

    You are too fancy with your sewing skills. I don't have the passion to make my own things. Maybe when I get my own home or if I get the desire to actually make something cute, I'll ask my mom for some help.

    P.S. You're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for sewing! I wish I knew how.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you about water! I drink more when I carry around a water bottle for sure! I also LOVE getting cute cards and letters from my little sisters. So fun! You are just the cutest girl ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some good to-do's lady.
    I just crocheted a head band, it was so fun! You should try it.
    Post a pic of those curtains! I want to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi...I was bored and blog stalking and I just found you. And now I am not bored anymore.

    It was so good to see you a few weeks ago. And now I can keep in touch easier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay now i have more to-do's: get a new water bottle, crochet a headband and write lauren a thank you card for saying i was the cutest girl ever.

    ps. hi terri

    ReplyDelete

tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones