to: the. best. valentines day. ever.
my love list:
i love that i have THE best friends in the whole world.i love we made pasta + cute cupcakes with pink frosting and brownie hearts on top while having girl talk.
i love the boys' fortunes they wrote that were awesome and then that we (girls) wrapped them in cookies.
i love that we all laughed until we literally cried playing the most ridiculous games ever and talking nonsense all night long.
i love that my stomach still hurt when i woke up this morning from laughing.
i love this city.
i love my job.
i love riding the train everyday to work listening to good mu-sic.
i love having crushes.
i love having sisters and mom to text ridiculous messages at 2 am about crushes.
i love my soft bed.
i love the church.
i love my life. (duh)




...and I love YOU! I wish I would have been here to celebrate!
ReplyDeleteyou're the best aubrey.
ReplyDeleteyes jen i wish you were here too! so glad you're back!
ReplyDeleteand i love you ;)
ReplyDelete