it's that time of year again! and as fashion week quickly approaches all the models come in to get their hair colored for the big shows. the girls are stunning and doing their color is always so fun. we'll see most of our work once that photos from the shows are posted. until then, here is a little of what we've been up to recently...
one of the two amazing colorists i work under, Larry, colored a wig that is featured on the upcoming march cover of Numero Tokyo's cover and beautiful spread inside. you must check it out, i can't stop looking at how pretty it all is.
we are also pretty excited about his work in all the spring/summer Gucci ad campagin that just launched.
with more to come, all our love from the whittemore house.







You are just amazing! What an awesome experience for you. I love all the pics. Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad you love what you do!
ReplyDeleteOoo la la.
ReplyDeleteShut up!! That is so exciting! I love what you and doing and I love that you love it! :D
ReplyDeleteCan u make my hair look like that top one?
ReplyDelete