2.16.2010

footsies+sour patch kids @2 am

twitterpated: An enjoyable disorder characterized by feelings of excitement, anticipation, high hopes, recent memories of interludes, giddiness, and physical overstimulation which occur simultaneously when experiencing a new love. These feelings take over without warning, usually at odd times (such as at a check-out line), with or without the partner present, and make it difficult to concentrate on anything but romance. They interfere with work and safe driving, but should be experienced at least once in every person's lifetime.

4 comments:

  1. Daahhhh!!! I'm jealous of your title. haha I love feeling twitterpated. But sometimes it's a little much when you keep thinking of that other person when you should be sleeping instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still twitterpated :) aweeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being twitterpated is so awesome! I LOVE that feeling! And I LOVE all your posts and especially LOVE YOU!! ...And I LOVE sour patch kids..Mmm those sound good right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that feeling!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones