4.05.2010

launched

things have been BUSY lately! larry got back from traveling with the U2 crew to africa for the louis vuitton campaign that will launch next season. i was made full time on the floor and my bestie rubi was hired on our team as a full time stylist! today i was fully booked on the floor and we launched our website!  whittemorehousesalon.com finally! yay! we also have recently been featured in harper bazaar's april edition and quoted as NY's "hidden gem" and were named in New York Mag's BEST OF 2010 best salon.

spring has finally come and the weather in the city is breath taking. we've been bicycling, egg dying in the park and walking instead of riding the train. honestly, i am so stupidly happy it's silly! more details to come later.

that's all for now. xx

6 comments:

  1. yay!!! Aubs! This is SO awesome for you! I love it! And yay for bicycling! I need a picture of your bike. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You are amazing. I am inspired by all you have been through and accomplished. Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Someday... I will go to New York to have you color my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i hope so! i would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of this so much you'll never know.

    ReplyDelete

tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones