Alright miss, I know you like your boyfriend a lot and everything. But you can't just go six weeks without blogging and only right two sentences. You are letting us down!
Hey girl! I checked my blog and it says that you are still invited with your gmail account. I will try sending it again...or is there a better address to send it to?
I need you to post more too! You have the most fabulous writing style in the world and I need more!
Alright miss, I know you like your boyfriend a lot and everything. But you can't just go six weeks without blogging and only right two sentences. You are letting us down!
ReplyDeleteAlso, do you like how I said 'right' instead of 'write'?? barf
ReplyDeleteHey girl! I checked my blog and it says that you are still invited with your gmail account. I will try sending it again...or is there a better address to send it to?
ReplyDeleteI need you to post more too! You have the most fabulous writing style in the world and I need more!
Loves!
Sexy! Love the beard!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Russanne. ...beards are pretty hot though.
ReplyDeletegirls girls! i will post a lengthy one asap. this was just some eye candy to tie you over until i had time. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh Aub, us married women can only oogle over celebrity eye candy....not real life best friend boyfriends...
ReplyDelete