It just came to me, it wasn't you it happened to, it was Brittany Murphy from the movie Just Married. It could be either a sign that you are going to marry him or that you are going to suddenly die....like Brittany Murphy did. YIKES. Oh and I love you.
Shut up! I'm sure you don't think it's funny, but it made me laugh! I'm sure he's laughing about it already. Good thing you're a cute little thing! Nobody else could get away with this but you! Love you mucho!
Hahaha!!! Well at least you didn't rip a fat juicy one! Stuff like that happens to the best of us! Just chalk it up as a good story. In fact... It kinda makes you sound like you're tough stuff! Just lay off the headbutts while kissing and try a soft nuzzle or somethin. :) We all love ya.
HAHAHAHHAAH I love this. This easily tops mine. You'll love telling this story. This makes me happy! HAHA Love ya girl! You always have the funniest/greatest/weirdest things happen to you. ;) I just want to know how you got a bloody nose!!
Oh that's not so bad. I threw up big time in a (cute) boys car! I was in the bathroom cleaning up and went back outside to find him cleaning it up with baby wipes! haha. ew.
Oh my gosh. I am getting flashbacks of this...I can't quite put a face to the guy though. Phone date soooon!
ReplyDeleteby one time... i meant tonight russanne.
ReplyDeleteIt just came to me, it wasn't you it happened to, it was Brittany Murphy from the movie Just Married. It could be either a sign that you are going to marry him or that you are going to suddenly die....like Brittany Murphy did. YIKES. Oh and I love you.
ReplyDeleteShut up! I'm sure you don't think it's funny, but it made me laugh! I'm sure he's laughing about it already. Good thing you're a cute little thing! Nobody else could get away with this but you! Love you mucho!
ReplyDeleteHahaha!!! Well at least you didn't rip a fat juicy one! Stuff like that happens to the best of us! Just chalk it up as a good story. In fact... It kinda makes you sound like you're tough stuff! Just lay off the headbutts while kissing and try a soft nuzzle or somethin. :) We all love ya.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHHAAH I love this. This easily tops mine. You'll love telling this story. This makes me happy! HAHA Love ya girl! You always have the funniest/greatest/weirdest things happen to you. ;) I just want to know how you got a bloody nose!!
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck!? Why was everyone up so late last night!??!?
ReplyDeleteOh that's not so bad. I threw up big time in a (cute) boys car! I was in the bathroom cleaning up and went back outside to find him cleaning it up with baby wipes! haha. ew.
ReplyDeleteHaha I love Russanne's comments. And how do you always find the most perfect pictures to post?
ReplyDeleteawe thanks for my comment!! I just now saw it! Your the best.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, I was once making out with a guy when he burped. I'm sure he was mortified, but I just laughed, unphased.
ReplyDeletethanks for making me feel better! and to those who were freaking out so much they had to call and text me immediately, thanks to you too.
ReplyDelete